Magazines are sent from the printer to a postal office, who sorts and sends out the magazines by zip code. Bike shops get their issues from the printer. Retail Stores and Book Stores, are supposed to hold on to the mag until the sell date. Subscriptions go to the post office in the region, then to the local post office and forward. They are shipped at first class speed.
Articles in this section
- When will I get my next magazine?
- When will I get my May, June issue?
- Where is my magazine?
- How can I change my address?
- Will there be a reminder when my subscription is close to running out?
- When will I receive my next magazine?
- Why does the newsstand/retail stores get the new issue before my subscription arrives?